Jedi Academy: The Force Oversleeps Book Review

Jedi Academy: The Force Oversleeps

I got this book when I looked into a Scholastic magazine for books to get. I got it because I like comic books and I haven’t tried this series yet. One thing I liked about the book was that Victor, the main character, is always in an adventure. He’s usually with his friends or going all over Jedi Academy. Another thing I like about Jedi Academy: The Force Oversleeps is that Victor is very energetic.

In the book Victor and his friends come back to Jedi Academy for their 2nd year of training. He and his friends now aren’t the newbies anymore and they have more responsibilities. After some time at Jedi Academy, people claim Victor’s sister is a sith. Is she? And if she is, how do they stop her? Find out when you pick up the book today! I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments