Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties Book Review

Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties


This book was chosen by me at the Book Fair at my school. I had the others and wanted the new book in the Dog Man series. So along with 4 other books I bought, I got it. When I started reading, it was a glory to finish and it’s perfect for everyone, especially kids. Another good thing is the story’s flip-o-ramas. They make the story alive with pictures that can move.

Dog Man, the main character, is a half-dog/half-man combo. He used to be a cop and his nice dog. They were great cops but they always sat on the Chief policemen’s furniture. One day they sat on the Chief policemen’s new couch just as he wanted to sit on it and Chief yelled at them just as Petey, an evil cat, watched. As the cop walked out and said “I wish we could do something heroic to impress him.”, Petey planted a bomb. They tried to defuse it and it exploded and they both almost died. But then a nurse thought maybe they could sew the dog’s head on the cop’s body. And thus, Dog Man was born.

Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties is about when Petey, the evil cat, escapes from jail and then want’s a new butler who acts like him. He then gets a cloning machine and a baby version of himself appears. Then Dog Man ends up with the tiny cat and he takes care of it. When he wakes up,  the cat’s gone! If you want to know how the story goes on, pick up the book and read it. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments