Wings Of Fire: The Hive Queen
By Tui. T. Sutherland


My brother is obsessed with the Wings Of Fire series and, so he recently bought the 12th book, Wings Of Fire: The Hive Queen. I decided to sit down and read the book once he had finished, since I was also a fan. I loved the book and have started reading the whole series. I now want to share a short review of the book with you. Hope you enjoy!

The Wings Of Fire: The Hive Queen is about a HiveWing named Cricket. She is helping 2 SilkWing runaways named Swordtail and Blue, along with a supposedly extinct LeafWing called Sundew. Cricket hears from Sundew that her parents will do something bad to the hive wings unless Sundew brings back something that will change their mind. To find a secret organization of SilkWings called the Chrysalis, Cricket and her friends travel to nearby Jewel Hive for answers. There they find the Chrysalis, along with many secrets.

My favorite character is Cricket because she’s like me. One reason Cricket is like me is because she likes to read books. She gets very bored in the book when she doesn't have anything to read. Another reason Cricket is like me is because she was horrified when Sundew explained her parent’s plan to her, as she didn’t want the dragonets to die. She explained how they couldn’t fly out and escape, causing them to die. One more reason Cricket is like me is that she only had one book to read, and she read through it very quickly! I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the humor and excellently written plot.



Comments