Returning to the Blog!

    Hello! I have decided to resume writing on this blog, which I maintained when I was younger. My passion for writing has not gone away whatsoever. During my absence, I've participated in a competition where I advanced to the international level, and still consistently write my own stories. However, I would like to be able to write more on this blog, since it would be a good source of practice and would enable me to research more about topics I enjoy. I will most likely focus on topics ranging from history to current events to science and more! I will plan on posting weekly from this point forward.

    I hope that I can intrigue those who stumble onto my blog, and offer a comprehensive explanation and analysis on several events and subjects. I also hope that whoever sees this has a good day!




Comments