My Rock Climbing Gym


My Rock Climbing Gym

 


    I go to a rock climbing gym in Framingham. Over the course of the couple weeks, I completed many problems and want to share the challenge behind them with you.
  • One problem I did was a VB with emoji holds. It was easy except for the 2 or 3 triangles the holds were on. I bent my back to the outside of the triangles a little to pass them and it worked. It was kind of annoying how you had. to bend and reach over the triangles but I eventually completed it.
  • Another problem I did were easy to grab, but the traverse was hard, because you had to keep lifting your legs higher to make it to the top. The problem involved a lot of pocketed holds that I could do. I couldn’t reach the top because of my size, so I launched and made it on the hold (luckly).
  • I tried a green VB with a overhang at the end. I made it up easily because of the quantity of pocket holds where you could hold your fingers, but then the trouble started. When I started the overhang, though, I started getting tired and had to loosen up a bit. I made it up quick and scaled down ok.
  • One blue VB I did that was slightly sloped and had a lot of pocket holds. I started out good but I kept my back as straight as possible. I did this because I wanted to conserve energy and stay close to the wall to not fall. I ended up making it to the top and going back down.
    I ended up doing a lot of problems and am currently working on a purple V2 I intend to finish soon.

Comments