The Tapper Twins Tear up New York Book Review


The Tapper Twins
Tear up New York

By Geoff Rodkey

I got The Tapper Twins Tear up New York when I went to the library. I then knew that I would like it because I have read The Tapper Twins Go To War and it is funny. When I read it I was he-hawin' all over the place. One reason I like it is in the book they are so annoying to each other but also nice at the same time. For example they don’t hate each other, they just don’t love each other either.


In The Tapper Twins Tear up New York, one day Claudia is thinking of a idea for a fundraiser to get food for homeless people. Then her brother Reese says “Why don’t you do a massive scavenger hunt in NYC?” Claudia decides Reese has a good idea and makes this hunt a reality. There are teams and there are pictures of famous places, people, and things that they take with the school mascot. Each picture earns points, but who can get the most and win? Read the book to find out! I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments