The Tapper Twins run for President Book Review


The Tapper Twins
Run For President


I got The Tapper Twins Run For President from my local library, and since I have read the books before it, I knew I would like it. When I read it, I liked that the book has multiple characters with multiple perspectives. This makes the book very fun because you see both sides of their story. Another reason is, since I am a kid, I know that me and my brother Alex argue, but in the end we still like each other. It doesn't matter if it’s just tears or a hurricane of temper tantrums, we still end up happy.

When I read the story I liked that Reese hates that soccer is banned, so he has to change the rules by being president. This means he has to run vs. his sister, Claudia. In the election Reese needs help, so he hires a girl (evil genius #1) Named Kalisha. Claudia goes for the same approach and tells her 2nd best friend’s brother named Akash (evil genius #2) to help her win. Who will win the debate and end up president of the sixth grade? I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments