The Tapper Twins: Go To War

The Tapper Twins: Go To War


One day my dad went to the library and returned with some new books for me and my brother. When I read The Tapper Twins: Go To War, I was rolling on the ground having wild fits of laughter. The book has the perspective of everyone involved in the twin war, with no narrators. One of the twins involved is the main person talking and the supposed author of this book. The war is made up of silly, very hurtful pranks, each directed and told as an operation or attack in this funny book.

The Tapper Twins: Go To War is about two twins who one day both get attacked by the other. The girl, Claudia, first eats her brother’s toaster pastry and laughs at Reese, her brother, when he sees her eating it. Reese later smells something in the middle school cafeteria and tells Claudia it’s her because thai food makes you fart and Claudia had thai food last night. Claudia says no and Reese replies by saying “Just admit it, Princess Farts-A-Lot! And the whole 6th grade laughs at Claudia just as she laughed at Reese. What will happen next in the war of the Tapper Twins? I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments