Clara Humble: Quiz Whiz Book Review

Clara Humble:Quiz Whiz
By Anna Humphrey


Yesterday I went to the library and looked for books I could spend my free time reading. My mom suggested Clara Humble: Quiz Whiz and I said “I guess I could read it today.” When I read it, I was laughing out loud and rolling on the rug. Clara makes comics. The comics are shown in the book and are about a cat superhero named @cat who tries to stop a dog named Poodle Noodle with his trusty and loyal sidekick chinchilla named Bijou the Brave.

In Clara Humble: Quiz Whiz, Clara and her friend Bradley sign up for a quiz show called Smarty Pants where 4 boys and 4 girls try to push through 4 rounds and win 1,000 dollars. First the boys give the girls bad answers in round 2 and the girls are mad. Later they give the boys suits that are too small for the show. At the end of the book Clara and Bradley are the only contestants left. Who will win? I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments