Bird & Squirrel: On Fire Book Review

Bird & Squirrel: On Fire
By James Burks




Bird & Squirrel: On Fire I found it at the book fair in school. Since I’ve read the other books in the series, I wanted to try it out. One thing I liked was how you know from the start that Squirrel (the squirrel) likes Red the fox. It’s funny when he acts so crazy when he’s near her. An example is when he first meets Red and acts crazy by being really confused and doozy with words.


After their long journey in the previous books, Bird and Squirrel go home. On the way they meet a fox named Red. Red tells them to watch out for creatures that will eat them. Bird then thinks they should have a welcome home party for Squirrel. Squirrel disagrees saying that, like everything else, it’s dangerous and bad. What will happen at the welcome home party? I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.



Comments