Big Nate: On a Roll Book Review

Big Nate: On a Roll
By Lincoln Peirce


I got this book in my school library one day. Since I like the Big Nate series and other comic books, I decided to get it. When I read this book I was laughing out loud. One thing I liked about Big Nate: On a Roll was that Artur is always number one, but in the end (Spoiler Alert!) Nate wins for once. Then Artur does not freak out saying “Good jobs, Nate!” in his broken British accent.


In Big Nate: On a Roll, Nate wants to get a new skateboard (because he loses his old one in the creek) by selling wall hangings for his boy scout troop. But Artur (Mister Perfect) joins the troop as a member and gets more money. Artur is selling them like crazy with his limitless ideas. How can Nate beat Artur and everyone else in his boy scout troop? Pick up the book today and find out what happens! I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments