World War 2 The Definitive Visual History Book Review

World War 2
The Definitive Visual History

From Blitzkrieg To The Atom Bomb



The book World War 2 is about WW2 and as it took place all over the world and its most important battles. In this book these battles are recorded by year and time. There are important timelines including the battles, speeches, and political choices of the presidents, prime ministers, and army generals. It also records the beginning and end of the war. I think that World War 2 is a good book because I like the battle diagrams of both allied and axis attacks.


I started reading this book a couple of years ago and it was interesting so I kept reading it. This is the first history book I have read in my life and it's so interesting that it makes me want to keep on reading them. This book started my obsession with history books a couple of years ago and now I know much more about WW2!

Comments