Wings of Fire: Darkness of Dragons Book Review

Wings of Fire: Darkness of Dragons

My brother got this book when he looked in a Scholastic catalog that he got from school. Since I love books so much, and I know the “Wings of Fire” series, I read it when he was finished with it. I like Darkness of Dragons because it has lots of action and funny dialogue. I love fantasy books like this one; dragons, magic, adventure, castles, as well as interesting characters.

Darkness of Dragons is about a dragon named Qibli who has friends named Moon, Winter, Turtle, Kinkajou, and Anemone. They are also dragons and are trying to stop a legendary dragon named Darkstalker. One day at the Jade Mountain Academy, Ostrich, the dragon Qibli was told to protect, is gone! Where is she? Find out when you pick up Darkness of Dragons yourself!

This book is divided into 3 parts. The first part is about rescuing Ostrich and preventing Vulture’s evil plan. The second part is about rescuing his friends from Darkstalkers clutches. The third part is about Qibli and his friends fulfilling a prophecy which Moon told in the first book. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars!

Comments