OLGA and the smelly thing from nowhere Book Review

OLGA and the smelly thing from nowhere


By Elise Gravel


I got this book one day when I went to the library. OMG it is the craziest book I’ve ever read in my life. I got the book because of the title and graphics. I started reading this book in the library and I kept reading it, and reading it, and reading it all the way to the car.

This book is about a short and animal-loving girl named Olga. We are going to read her observation notebook. She loves animals so much that her whole house is an animal museum. One day she wishes to be a zoologist and study animals. This book is good for kids and adults alike, even my parents liked it. This book is funny from the beginning to the end. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I recommend this book to everyone!



Comments