Dog Man and Cat Kid Book Review

Dog Man and Cat Kid

by Dav Pilkey


For Christmas I got lots of good books I wanted. One of the books I got was Dog Man and Cat Kid, the new book in the Dog Man series. As I read the book under the Christmas tree, I was taken on a ride of excitement and laughter. One thing about the book is that there is a point in the story when Li’L Petey actually litters, harbors a fugitive, and jaywalks. At the end the actress Yolay tells him not to be perfect but to be good.




In Dog Man and Cat Kid Dog Man awakes and gives Li’L Petey to a cat sitter who turns out to be Petey. Then Petey tries and fails to hide the fact he’s Petey because Li’L Petey knows his father’s characteristics. Then they go to a movie studio and Petey in his disguise has a plan to kidnap Yolay and ruin the movie happening at the studio. Will he succeed? I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.


Comments