CHARLIE NUMB3RS and the man in the moon Book Review

CHARLIE NUMB3RS
and the man in the moon
By Ben and Tonya Mezrich


Today I went to a book signing of Ben and Tonya Mezrich and their books with my mother. I got my books signed by the authors and got my picture taken with them! I like this book so much that I decided to write a review about it. I liked all the action in the book including when Kentaro makes a Guinness World Record throw with a paper airplane.

Charlie (Numbers) Lewis is a kid who goes to Nagassak Middle School. He and his friends are called the Whiz Kids. They have tons of adventures together. In this book they are in a competition to fold paper airplanes. It sounds easy yet it’s hard when some people can throw more than 100 yards each time. It’s a fun book to read. I recommend it to all kids. If your kids love reading, or you love reading to your kids, CHARLIE NUMB3RS and the man in the moon is the book for you. This book would make a perfect Holiday gift! I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.



Comments