My Gym Teacher is a Alien Overlord Book Review

My Gym Teacher is a Alien Overlord
By David Solomons


I got My Gym Teacher is a Alien Overlord at the school book fair. I’ve already read My Brother is a Superhero, the first book in the series. The book is a great book for people who like action. In the book it is not cool that Luke’s friend, now also along with his brother, get superpowers while he still doesn't. He is then annoyed that they can fly and save the day, while he is worrying about his life.

In My Gym Teacher is a Alien Overlord, Luke is convinced his teacher is a alien overlord. His friends don’t believe him yet he still won’t back down. Then Lara misses time with him because of her superhero work. On top of that, Serge can’t hang out with Luke anymore. Can Luke fix this mess? I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments